TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SERVICES ( “Terms”)
The services offered are provided by Snappit AS (hereinafter Snappit), Org. no. 996 848 604 Address: Tordenskiolds gate 6, 0160 Oslo
We do not take responsibility for mistakes in the menu, typos, outdated prices, delayed messages and orders, as well as orders and messages that do not arrive.
We do our utmost to ensure that the information on our services is current, accurate and current at time of publication, but we make no conditions, representations or warranties (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy and completeness of this information. We disclaim any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use of our services, including any actions taken in reliance on any information appearing on these. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor for fraud or misrepresentation as to fundamental conditions or other liability which under the law can not be excluded.
Terms apply to any use of our services.
The agreement is binding for both parties when the buyer’s order is received by the seller. A party is not bound by the agreement if there has been a writing or typing error in the quotation from the seller in the order solution in the webstore or in the buyer’s order, and the other party realized or should have realized that it was such a mistake.
Prices, which are quoted in the shop include VAT. Information on the total cost the buyer shall pay, inclusive of all taxes (VAT, customs, etc.) and delivery costs (freight, shipping, billing fee, packaging, etc.) as well as specification of the individual elements of the total price given in the model solution prior to ordering is made.
If the buyer uses credit or debit cards for payments, the seller can reserve the purchase on the card when booking. Normally a reservation is valid between 2-30 days. However, it is the buyer’s bank which controls the reservation time and the purchaser must contact their bank if the reservation is to be cancelled before reservation deadline.
The buyer cannot withdraw the purchase of goods which deteriorate rapidly or goods which by their nature cannot be returned.
Snappit AS is not liable for losses resulting from incorrect ordering due to misunderstanding or misuse of our services by the user.
The user is responsible for the misuse of our services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Use of another person’s phone number
- Use of another person’s phone or other tool to use our services
- Absconding from the bill
- Logging in on someone else’s table
- Spying on someone else’s bill
- Checking in to someone else’s table
- Attempting to log in with someone else’s user information
- Registering another person without consent
- The user is responsible for his/her own information, its use and the result of this use.
- The user is responsible for ensuring that the registration information and PIN are and remain confidential. The user is responsible for all use of his/her account or information, whether permission is given or not. Furthermore, the user must immediately notify Snappit AS of any unauthorized use of User’s account or information.
- Snappit AS does not guarantee that our services always works or that Snappits servers are free of viruses or other harmful content. Snappit is not responsible for any charges for services etc. if the use of our services results in data or equipment needing to be replaced. Our website, apps and material are presented without any guarantee of accuracy, reliability and completeness. This applies to material, services, software, text, graphics and links.
- The user undertakes not to use our services for sending messages that:
- violate Norwegian law.
- in any way constitute infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights or violates rules of integrity, public access or other rights.
- is in any way offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, is of racial, sexual or erotic nature or according Snappits assessment is not consistent within Snappits ethics policy.
- The user is responsible for incorrect orders. These include but are not limited to:
- Bookings made at the wrong table or wrong restaurant
- Incorrect orders (not what the user wanted to order)
- Unintentional orders made as a result of unintentionally toutching a device while our services are active.
Age limit and other laws
The user shall adhere to Norwegian legislation for ordering alcohol, including age restrictions. Losses due to offense or attempted offense are not refundable.
Shutdown and termination
Snappit have no responsibility to reimburse the user for anything that might be a violation of these Terms if the breach has occurred due to a force majeure event, ie. circumstances beyond Snappits control such as natural disasters, serious technical defects, state of war, labour conflicts, missing/faulty internet connections etc.
Links to our services
- You can create links to our website, provided that you do this in a proper and legal manner that does not harm or exploit our reputation. Such linking should be in accordance with our Intellectual Property Policy as stated above.
- You must not make a link in such a way that the impression is given of a connection, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You are not permitted to make a link where your website contains content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of persons, or otherwise not in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- You must not create a link from a website that you do not own.
- There must be no “framing” of our services to other websites.
- You must not create a link to any other part of our website than the home page
- We reserve the right, for any reason and at any time, withdraw permission to create links, without prior notice to you.
Links from our services
If our services have links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are for informational purposes only. A link to another website does not, and does not express endorsement of its provider, products or services. We have no control over the content of those sites and is not responsible for these. We are not responsible for loss or damage arising out of your use of the Sites, or any actions taken in reliance on the content of these pages.
Changes to our services
You agree to ensure that Snappit is not harmed by any legal proceedings brought against it to the extent that such proceedings arise out of your use of our services in breach of the Terms. This includes the Intellectual Property Rights (as defined above in clause 5), or any other claims alleging infringement of third party intellectual property rights, or any claim for defamation arising from your use of our services, including information you enter on our services.
Indemnification and limitation of liability
You accept that access to our services, including content, is offered at no charge. Snappit is not liable to you or others for any loss or damage of any kind which may arise as a result of unauthorized use of our services, including the use of provided information. This also applies to losses as a result of problems encountered when using card payment for any reason, unless the loss is due to gross negligence of Snappit AS or the company for other reasons strongly is to blame for losses for the user in connection with the payment. Coverage amount is limited to the foreseeable loss as a result of the error, and does not include losses due to lack of damage containment from the user.
b. Snappit does not limit or restrict its liability for fraudulent actions or death or personal injury arising out of the negligent conduct of Snappit, its directors, employees, affiliates, other representatives of Snappit, or other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
c. Snappit will do their utmost to ensure that our services are fully operational. However, due to the nature of the internet, Snappit cannot guarantee that our services are free from delays, interruptions or errors.
If the user violates these Terms and we take no action, we will still have our rights and legal options in respect to any other situation where the user breach these Terms.
If any of the Terms is deemed invalid, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed separate and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
a. Our services are offered “as is”. The company makes no warranties or representations of any kind, to the extent permitted by law. Snappit does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of our services or information or content therein, including that they are free of bugs and viruses.
Authority and Jurisdiction
Terms shall be designed in accordance with Norwegian law. Disputes arising in connection with the Terms or the use of our services are subject the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Norwegian courts. Any disputes shall be brought before a court in Oslo.
Org. nr. 996 848 604
Tordenskiolds gate 6, 0160 Oslo.
If you have any questions regarding the contents, please contact us.
According to EC Directive 95/46 / EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information and on the free movement of such data, the data controller is Snappit AS, Org. no. 996 848 604 Address: Tordenskiolds gate 6, 0160 Oslo.
1 – General terms
Snappit AS, (the “Company”) respects the privacy of all users of SnappOrder and the domains snapporder.com, snappo.com ( “Service”) and of all the customers or our User locations. We take our responsibilities in regard to the processing of personal data very seriously.
2 – Release of Personal information
Personal data is typically requested by a User location or when registering in connection with a particular service or competition online. We may also ask for your personal information in those cases where you request information from us, give us your comments, or if you report a problem in connection with the Service. Personal information will not be collected without your consent.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Phone number (including mobile phone number)
- E-mail and mailing address
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Service
- Details about your use of the Service
Personal information will be stored electronically or on paper.
3 – Our use of personal information
If you navigate the Service, we will collect personal information that identifies you, and we will collect information using cookies and / or traffic data which uses IP addresses or other numeric identifiers which analyse navigation and use of the Service.
Personal information collected will be kept by the Company as long as such retention is necessary (or as defined by applicable law and regulations on health services) in order to deliver products and services (including after sales) to you, or to the time you request that we delete your information.
4 – Cookies and traffic data
To measure the effects of our Internet Marketing, we use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to find out which of our online ads are directing people to our Services. GIF files are provided by third parties that provide online marketing analyses for us. This system places a cookie on your browser when you enter our services via an online ad, and allows us to see which ads attract most people to service, as well as which pages are visited. The information collected on our behalf are anonymous, do not contain any names or contact details and does not identify you as a person. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to reject them. You may also make use of our services without cookies. If you want to know how to prevent the technology mentioned above being used in your browser, please go to www.doubleclick.com/privacy.
5 – Disclosure to third parties
We will not, without your prior consent, disclose your personal information to anyone outside the company, with the following exceptions:
- In the case that the Company is selling or buying a company or assets, and where we need to disclose your personal information to the potential buyer or seller.
- representatives or subcontractors that process data on our behalf.
- where the law imposes disclosure (for example to government bodies, courts or enforcement agencies with legal basis for transparency).
Update, access and removal of personal data held by us
You have the opportunity to change or remove your personal information by notifying customer support [firstname.lastname@example.org]. You have a legal right to ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you and if so, the right to request a copy of these. If you wish to exercise your right to access your personal information, please contact us and provide the necessary information so that we can identify you and the information you want. We reserve the right to demand compensation in accordance with applicable legislation of the efforts to provide access to information. We will disclose the requested information within 30 days.
7 – Marketing Materials
We may use your personal information to contact you regarding products and services offered by the Firm. To ensure that you still receive excellent services, Snappit AS will send you information that is not marketing, such as, table reservation reminders, pick-up for take-away, unpaid bills and the like.
You can always opt out of receiving marketing materials from the Company by email, by removing your consent. This can be done by notifying customer support [email@example.com]. If you have agreed to receive e-mail marketing materials, you will always be given the opportunity to opt out of future communications.
8 – Waiver
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use various security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. Despite the fact that modern security practices are effective, no physical or electronic security systems to be absolutely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security in connection with our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted in the transfer to us via the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. If your personal information should be intercepted, or there is an unauthorized intrusion or use of our database, we will, to the extent permitted by applicable law, not be liable for any misuse of your personal information.
We cannot control the content of third party websites or material that is linked to the Service. We are not responsible for such, nor the procedures for processing personal data they use. We are not responsible for loss or damage arising from your use of such sites or materials.
Org. no. 996 848 604
Tordenskiolds Gate 6, 0160 Oslo.